DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create and execute marketing materials: social media content (ads, posts), press releases, promotions, etc. in accordance with the company’s requirements, as well as ensuring campaigns are executed seamlessly and on a timely basis.
•Develop and implement marketing plans to promote the company’s brand.
• Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
• Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
• Identify trends and insights, keep abreast of new social media or web technologies, and digital marketing trends.
• Organize company events (exhibits, company anniversary etc).
• Handle E-Commerce promotions (Shopee, Lazada, Carousell)
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business or Engineering related course.
• With at least 1 to 2 years of experience in Inventory Management or Logistics.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Candidates must have excellent record and data management and communication skills.
• Highly analytical with a keen eye on details.
• Computer literate and knowledgeable in Microsoft Applications and Quickbooks.
• Must be able to familiarize with existing areas of delivery and create shipping/delivery routes and schedule.
• Manage the checking, pulling and packing of materials and arrange appropriate transportation.
• Ensure that all shipments/products are intact and accurate and track shipping progress.
• Prepare all documents needed during deliveries.
• Inventory Monitoring.
• Confer and coordinate delivery activities with other departments.
• Prepare proper documentation of all assigned equipment and tools to employees and maintains inventory of supplies.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
• At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
• Knowledgeable in automated drafting and 3-D Modeling CAD Systems is required. Experience with Autodesk Inventor is preferred.
• Knowledgeable in Electrical Diagrams, P&ID, Logic Diagram and Instrument Data Sheet.
• Strong problem solving skills and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage concurrent projects.
• Assist Technical Services Engineer in the design and development of systems and components. Interface with Technical Services Engineer effectively to ensure the form, fit and function of designs.
• Collaborate with the Technical Services Engineer to produce design sketches and drawings in accordance with applicable standards. Accurately incorporate Electrical Symbols and tolerances into design drawings.
• Originate and/or review structural analyses, operations procedures and reports using Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and appropriate computer software.
• Review and verify design drawings and other technical documentation prepared by others to ensure correctness and accuracy in form, fit and function.
• Organize and maintain existing engineering records.