Provide setup and startup of Hardware and Software for the PLC, HMI Graphics, Variable Frequency Drives, Control and Communications Networks and other miscellaneous Electrical Hardware and Software.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Required Skill(s): HMI, SCADA, PLC PROGRAMMING
• Keen to details and strong organizational skill
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Program and troubleshoot Siemens PLC programs and IFM Sensors
• Modify existing programs from customer requirements.
• Select and configure Siemens and other automation devices, such as VFDs for automation/control
• Provide guidance to electrician and programmer in programming, installation and maintenance of PLC systems.
• Work with customers and suppliers to define materials specifications, resolve fabrication issues, resolve quality issues
• Working understanding of design, layout, and use of current networks such as Profibus, Ethernet, etc
• Provide direct assistance to field personnel to resolve electrical program issues.
Collaborate with in-house Service Department personnel to troubleshoot electrical/programming related issues
• Provide technical support in developing and improving processes
• Ability to perform electrical diagnosis and recommend repair as needed
• Assist in the integration, startup and debugging of equipment
• HMO, Life & Accident Insurance
• Two(2) days off in a week
• Competitive Salary