Technical Sales Engineer
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Mechatronic, Instrumentation or equivalent.
• Preferably with at least 6 months related experience. Newly graduates are welcome to apply.
• Amenable to work in Muntinlupa City
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Introduce products to potential clients, answer queries and provide technical advice.
• Provides installation and demo of products
• Establishes and maintains customer relationships, communicates with customers and co-workers to provide technical information.
• Gains familiarity of the day-to-day operations of the business and participates in improving operations by offering potential alternatives to existing methods.
• Sales commissions
• HMO, Life & Accident Insurance
• Travel and meal allowance
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering
(Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Required Skill(s): HMI, SCADA, PLC PROGRAMMING
• Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in Engineering – Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
Provide setup and startup of Hardware and Software for the PLC, HMI Graphics, Variable Frequency
Drives, Control and Communications Networks and other miscellaneous Electrical Hardware and Software.
• Program and troubleshoot Siemens PLC programs and IFM Sensors
• Modify existing programs from customer requirements.
• Select and configure Siemens and other automation devices, such as VFDs for
• Provide guidance to electrician and programmer in programming, installation and maintenance
of PLC systems.
• Work with customers and suppliers to define materials specifications, resolve fabrication
issues, resolve quality issues.
• Working understanding of design, layout, and use of current networks such as Profibus,
• Provide direct assistance to field personnel to resolve electrical program issues.
• Collaborate with in-house Service Department personnel to troubleshoot
electrical/programming related issues.
• Provide technical support in developing and improving processes.
• Assist in the integration, startup and debugging of equipment.
• Ability to perform electrical diagnosis and recommend repair as needed.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time by superior
– Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information
Technology or equivalent
-At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
-Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
-Keen to details and strong organizational skills
-Willing to do field worK.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Responsible for the configuration, implementation and maintenance of various technologies used
in Gram’s daily operations.
-This include, but not limited to network infrastructure such as desktop computers, network
equipment and software application.
– Installs and performs minor repairs to hardware, software and peripheral equipment, following
design or installation specifications.
-Sets up equipment for employee use, performing and ensuring proper installation of cable,
operating system, office applications, networking components and appropriate software.
– Prepare evaluations of software and hardware and recommend improvement or upgrade.
– Assists with other technology problems and equipment operations when possible.
– Create and implement policies and procedures to protect confidential files of Gram
– Assists the Technical Sales Group (TSG) during client visits
– Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time by superior
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
Ability to work independently.
- Ensure that all aspect of logistics team, such as shipping, warehousing and procurement.
- Work together with the team to fill orders and deliver materials on a timely basis
- Analyze and apply effective ways on how to improve delivery
- Must be able to familiarize with existing areas of delivery and create shipping/delivery routes and schedule
- Can manage the pulling and packing of materials and arange appropriate transportation
- Ensure that all shipments/products are intact and accurate and track shipping progress
- Can confer and coordinate delivery activities with other departments.
Other duties that will be assigned by the management.
- Knowledge in preparing proper documentation of all assigned equipment and tools to employees and maintains inventory supplies.
Admin and Customer Support Reliever
– Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
– At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong organizational skills and ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
– Ability to work independently.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Reports directly to the Managing Director.
– Schedule internal and external meetings and appointments and ensure that relevant documents are prepared in advance.
– Assists the Managing Director with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of tasks that includes managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expenses liquidation reports; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas.
– Answer and screen phone calls and emails.
– Performs other related functions that may be assigned from time to time.