• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in instrumentations development and web technologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronics) Automation/Instrumentation or equivalent.
• At least with 2-3 years experience in Industrial Sales; Entry level are welcome to apply but having experience is advantage.
• Must be willing to re assigned or travel often.
• Must be customer service oriented
• Must be a good team player, resilient and adaptable
• Must be familiar with Instrumentations/Automations and its applications.
• Required skill(s): Driving
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Determines customers’ needs and desires and representing and promoting the company’s product and services
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
• Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing customers.
• Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending technical workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in upcoming event in relation to the handled products.
• Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
• Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
• Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
• Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
• HMO, Life & Accident Insurance
• Two(2) days off in a week
• Competitive Salary