• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Mechatronic, Instrumentation or equivalent.
• Preferably with at least 6 months related experience. Newly graduates are welcome to apply.
• Amenable to work in Muntinlupa City
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Introduce products to potential clients, answer queries and provide technical advice.
• Provides installation and demo of products
• Establishes and maintains customer relationships, communicates with customers and co-workers to provide technical information.
• Gains familiarity of the day-to-day operations of the business and participates in improving operations by offering potential alternatives to existing methods.
• Sales commissions
• HMO, Life & Accident Insurance
• Travel and meal allowance
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering or equivalent
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Preferably with at least 6 months experience as a Quotation Specialist. Fresh graduates are still welcome to apply
• Must be customer oriented and motivated with excellent communication, organization and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
• Keen to details and strong organizational skill
• Must be familiar with Accusine and Capacitors
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Quoting product prices, delivery specifications and payment terms and offering substitute products when appropriate.
• Generates product and price quotation as required
• Establishes and maintains customer relationships, communicates with customers and co-workers to provide technical information
• Gains familiarity of the day-to-day operations of the business and participates in improving operations by offering potential alternatives to existing methods
• Other duties assigned by the management.
HMO, Life & Accident Insurance
• Two(2) days off in a week
• Competitive Salary
Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptions of Electro-automation products and services.
- -Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potentilal and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- -Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and request.
- -Established new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- -Prepare estimate inventory by studying cutomers pre requisite materials, purchase orders and procurement inquiry.
- -Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshop and trainings; reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
- -Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing informations and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and course of action; implementing directives.
- -Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Team player and generate revenue; meeting sales target within the standard set on the given position.
- -Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronics) Automation/Instrumentation or equivalent.
- At least with 2-3 years experience in Industrial Sales; Entry level are welcome to apply but having experience is advantage.
- -Must be willing to re assigned or travel often.
- -Must be customer service oriented
- -Must be a good team player, resilient and adaptable,
- -Must be familiar with Automation and Instrumentation parts and applications
- Required skill(s): Driving
- -HMO, Life & Accident Insurance
- -Travel and meal allowance.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handles all administrative management, directory maintenance,logistics, equipment and storage in CDO Branch
- Manage inventory of assets and supplies and coordinate repairs of office equipment
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mails/deliveries
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls
- Arrange travel and accomodations and prepare vouchers
- Receive/process all ELR and BTA of CDO employees
- Follow up collection,deliveries and deposit cheques.
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Process business permits and other compliance needed
- Assists in delivery of products weighing 5 kilos
- Encode and monitor branch expenses
- Other duties assigned by the management.